LIFTR weightlifting non-slip cotton straps are the perfect addition to your weightlifting practice. Approximately 3.8cm (1.5in) X 53.3cm (21in) in length, this longer than usual strap enables you to wrap the bar several times. This has a wide selection of benefits, including:
- Aids grip so that you can hold onto heavier weight without it slipping from your hands
- Helps you to lift heavier when performing deadlifts, shrugs and bent over rows
- Allows you to isolate your muscle groups
Made from 100% high quality cotton, we’ve engineered these straps to be comfortable but durable. The material means that they are also machine washable and absorb moisture effectively.
How to use:
- Thread the ends of the straps through the loops to form circles.
- Put the straps on.
- Slide your hands through the circles or attach the straps with the hook-and-loop fasteners so the end of the straps hang down along your fingers.
- Pull on the ends of the straps or adjust the hook and loop fasteners until the straps fit snugly around your wrists.
- Wrap the ends of the strap around the bar holding the weight.
- Start by going under the bar from back to front, and then wrapping the strap over the top and under again.
- Place your hands over the straps to hold them in place.
- Roll the bar toward you until the straps are tight and pull on your wrists.
- Lift the weight, taking care not to force your wrists to hold the entire weight. The lifting straps should let your wrists assist you in maintaining your grip on the bar.
It’s a little strap for a big lift.
Specifications: One size. Straps (2) (W x L): 3.8cm(1.5in) X 53.3cm(21in). Extended length allows you to wrap the bar several times. Colour: Black.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: You can injure your wrists by relying too heavily on the straps. Do not use straps for pressing or curling movements. If you're uncomfortable, re-wrap the straps.